Descargar EBOOK Far/aim 2016 ebundle: federal aviation regulations/aeronautical information manual autor VV.AA. gratis online
Título Del Libro: Far/aim 2016 ebundle: federal aviation regulations/aeronautical information manual|
El autor del libro: VV.AA.
El editor: AVIATION SUPPLIES & ACADEMICS INC.
ISBN 13: 9781619542969
Idioma del libro: ES
El formato de libro: PDF, Epub, Doc, Txt
El tamaño del archivo: 827 Kb
Cargado: 1348 veces
Calificaciones del lector: 4.7
La calidad de la: Escaneo
So: Windows8, Windows Vista, Windows8, Windows7
Read full description of the books:
This money-saving bundle includes both the FAR/AIM softcover book and eBook PDF.
ASA has built a reputation for providing the aviation community with the most accurate and reliable FAR/AIM products available. The 2016 FAR/AIM book continues this tradition, containing complete and up-to-date information from Titles 14 and 49 of the Code of Federal Regulations (14 and 49 CFR) pertinent to General Aviation, Sport Pilots and Flight Instructors, combined with the Aeronautical Information Manual (AIM), and a free email subscription service for you to receive updated information as it is released by the FAA.
Convenient handbook-sized 6" x 9" format includes:
- Parts 1, 43, 61, 67, 71, 73, 91, 97, 103, 105, 110, 117, 119, 135, 136, 137, 141, 142, NTSB 830, TSA 1552 and the complete Aeronautical Information Manual. Sport Pilot and Transportation Security Administration (TSA) rules included.
- Pilot's Bill of Rights and the new "HR 5900" public law affecting ATP training and certification.
- Pilot/Controller Glossary
- NASA Aviation Safety Reporting Form
- The most complete and up-to-date information available.
- FREE updates available online and via email keep readers up-to-speed on regulation changes as they are released throughout the 1-year book lifecycle. Sign up on our FAR/AIM Updates page.
- Unabridged FAR Parts from Titles 14 and 49 of the Code of Federal Regulations
- Changes and updates since last edition clearly marked
- User-friendly combined FAR and AIM index with more terms than ever before!
ASA's FAR/AIM books have been the standard regulatory reference of the industry for more than 30 years. ASA consolidates the FAA regulations and procedures into easy-to-use reference books of information pertinent to pilots, flight crew, and aviation maintenance technicians.
Descargar en ERUB
Descargar en DOC
Descargar en TXT